Sharing Inspiration 2017
Igniting Serious STEM Education
Sharing Inspiration conferences bring T³ members, researchers and educators together to share and discuss the value of TI technology in STEM education. These events aim at providing quality professional development and sharing ideas and expertise with Ministries of Education, curriculum development and exam bodies, pre- and in-service professional development organizations, pedagogical research institutions and content providers.
The next one will take place in Brussels on March 24-26 (invitation only)
This video will give you a short introduction about our biennial conference, Sharing Inspiration.
Pre-Conference for Policy Makers
Brussels, Friday March 24, 0830 - 1300
Main Conference: Sharing Inspirations 2017 - Igniting Serious STEM Education
Plenary Session Keynotes
- Peter Balyta, Ph.D., President Texas Instruments Education Technology: Conference Opening
- Prof. Dr. Katja Maass, University of Education Freiburg: Professional Development as Motor for Change in STEM Education
- Dr. Hans de Clercq, Byteflies.com: Activating STEM Education as Pathway to STEM Careers
Special interest STEM group working sessions around the following themes
Interactive Playstations at the Playground
- Friday March 24, evening: An interactive gallery walk.
Workshops and paper presentations about various topics
- Saturday March 25: Technology update with pedagogical perspective
- Sunday March 26: Classroom activities - Teaching with technology in practice